Comfortable Handmade light weight leather shoes

 HANDMADE LEATHER SHOES

Today we are talking about handmade leather shoes which look very decent & beautiful. it is very comfortable. Nowadays, the demand for handmade shoemaking is very high. Many people prefer handmade leather shoes because their finishing is amazing. Custom handmade shoes are quite expensive but their experience has been great. it looks shiny & beautiful. I have some pair of leather handmade shoes and I love to wear it because it's very restful. Their color scheme is very perfect. I have a lot of handmade shoes but I try to wear it first because it looks great and it attracts people.


MATERIAL

A very premium type of material has been used to make it.  

The material used for making these leather shoes is 

o High-quality Leather

o  Synthetics

 Fabric

o High-quality Leather sole 

o  Rubber

 



COLOR 

The color of my leather shoes is shinny brown but it's available in three colors. Shinny black, shiny brown, and shiny dark brown.

DRAWBACKS

A leather shoe is costly as compared to other shoe materials.

Leather shoes are not water resistance you should avoid.

EXPERIENCE

I bought it one month ago. I am totally satisfied with his comport level and softness. I love to wear it. These are still new condition. I recommended to all of you to buy these shoes and earned a wonderful experience.

  

                 THANKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cool and comfortable diggers that everyone loves to wear